ST JOHN XXIII CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
1 India Way
London W12 7QT
Tel: 020 8743 9428
Headteacher: Mrs Karen Cunningham
Two Teachers Required for September 2019 – EYFS and KS1
(available candidates can start from July for transition)
Pay Range: M1 – M3, one-year contract
Applications are invited from teachers with enthusiasm for this thriving and expanding school. This is an ‘Outstanding school with a strong Leadership Team.
This is a full-time, permanent position starting in September 2019. Salary is dependent on experience.
Experience across either EYFS or KS1 will be considered, as will NQTs.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about children’s learning and ambitious about developing EYFS & KS1 practice.
- Able to maximize children’s learning through the provision of motivating activities and a positive, creative learning environment
- An enthusiastic teacher who is committed to children’s learning and wellbeing.
- Has the ability to lead with imagination and enthusiasm.
- A teacher who can demonstrate good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
We can offer:
- An inclusive environment where every child matters.
- A friendly, supportive and committed staff team and Senior Leadership team.
- Friendly and enthusiastic children.
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities.
- A caring, positive and friendly school environment.
St John XXIII School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service certificate will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement with the Headteacher, Mrs Karen Cunningham. To download an application pack please go to our website www.stjohnxxiii.lbhf.sch.uk
Further details are available from Mrs Elaine Kelly, School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone 020 8743 9428
The school is easily accessible from all transport routes.
Closing Date: Friday, 26th April 2019 @ 12noon
Interview Date: Thursday, 2nd May 2019
How to apply
To download an application pack please go to our website www.stjohnxxiii.lbhf.sch.uk