Assistant Playworker for After School Care Scheme
Salary Scale: Level 2/3, spinal point 11-17
£7,501-£7,914, term time only 38 weeks
15 hours per week
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint an Assistant Playworker for our new After School Care Scheme.
We need someone who:
- is friendly and can work as part of a team
- has at least NVQ level 2 qualifications in Playwork or Childcare and Education (or is willing to train)
- has experience of working with children aged 4-11 years
- is able to prepare a healthy light meal for a group of children
- is able to lead games and supervise children
- enjoys working in a culturally diverse community
We can offer you:
- a happy and friendly environment with Christ at its centre
- enthusiastic children
- a positive, friendly and supportive staff team
- support and training opportunities to develop your full potential
For further details about the post and an applications pack please contact the School Business Manager, Francesca Greene on email@example.com or 02076037717.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th March
Interviews: Friday 22nd March
St Mary’s Catholic Primary school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.
How to apply
For further details about the post and an applications pack please contact the School Business Manager, Francesca Greene on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02076037717